Thursday, December 14, 2006

searching . . .


had hundreds of crushes...
several times being head over heel...
few times really falling into...

been searching...
in lots of places... in numerous occasions..... a special companion... not merely a girlfriend.. but a true best friend.. a soulmate..

a comrade who understands my idealism and hopes
a faithful companion to share ups and downs
a sanctuary where I can rest and feel comfort
a challenger of my spirit
a support at my back
a prayer of my soul
an individual to grow wise together

and with her... the world doesn't have to be perfect, even I don't have to be perfect, because her presence has made life graceful. And most of all because she has unlimited capacity of forgiveness and understanding against my habit of doing stupid and silly things in a relationship. She lets me learn of a compassionate love.

She might not always there for me and she might not always make me smile, but she always making me wanting to be a better person..not just before her..but before God and everyone else whose life I could touch.

whoever she will be ..still expecting her..

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bersabar saja..semua orang juga sedang mencari hal yang sama gw rasa, banyak berdoa, jangan banyak menuntut dan mulai untuk lower your head down and start looking for someone around you dan mgkn juga hrs berhenti cari yang muluk2..good luck!! :)

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Brilliant...

just to keep u in reality; what goes around, comes around...

If you've done the best; the best will come to you eventually...

cheers...

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger DuniaLisa said...

i wonder if i can turn back the time. but if i did, i will be a very cruel person who left everything i've got to reach one thing i may not get..
thanks for coloring my life :)

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still remember...
after you posted this, we met. i ever thought it will be a great story, but yet it was only a history.

thanks for coloring my days, i never forget you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoutbox

Nama :
Web Url :
Komentar :
by: doneeh.com